Monday, March 22, 2010

Attn: Lich King

STOP SQUIRMING!!! I swear, if you forgot to take your benzos again, I am going to F-L-I-P...

Oh, and you're officially on notice. Come Tuesday, it's me, you, the main tank, the three healers, and the five DPS.

And Tirion's there, I guess.



















You know, you'd think the "Frozen Throne" would be cold, but snuggling with big daddy L.K. and Ava... man was it getting toasty.

(Yes, I did offtank the Lich King encounter, as well as Sindragosa prior to that, which we one-shotted... but L.K., not so much. Another, longer post to follow!)

2 comments:

  1. I come back from my work trip and you have ANOTHER new layout? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah man, my commenting wasn't working for some reason so I switched up the layout to see if that helped.

    ReplyDelete