Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nerd Rage Accumulating, Must... Prevent... Overload...

I just lost a roll on the Dual-Blade Butcher. I'm upset, so I'm writin' a quick post that's completely unrelated to WoW.

The dip-chip dilemma is a confounding one. Tortilla chips are delicious, don't get me wrong, but they don't taste right if you don't have salsa.

So I go to the fridge and whip out the chunky salsa I prefer (stays on the chip better, IMO) and stare at the empty salsa dish in front of me. How much do I fill? How hungry am I? Or, more often than not...















How much salsa = how many chips? Can you estimate your salsa intake by handfuls of chips?

Gah, way too much math involved in this answer. Wow I'm lazy. But come on, 1.5 mL of salsa per square inch of chip sounds ridiculous. I realize that if you grab too much salsa, you either dump it or eat more chips to try to use it all.

Wait, either throw it away or eat it... that sounds strangely... American.

1 comment: