Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oh Excuses, Excuses

















Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I've been really swamped with coursework so far this semester, especially my quantum mechanics class that they're trying to pass for a chemistry class. I'm on to you, chemistry department.

Also, and this is perhaps more important than the lack of time to write posts, as previously mentioned, I haven't had any motivation or inspiration of what to write about. I like writing for the sake of writing, sure. But I've wanted to make something useful lately instead of my normal ramblings and when I get stuck on something, I don't like to just drop it.

I'm going to write something useful, damnit. I know I'm gonna.

Oh, AND I've been holding my breath lately for Ferarro's latest contest for the Wind Rider Cub plushie...

Hey, don't judge me. Or consecrate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment