Sunday, February 14, 2010

Who You Gonna Call?


















Just a quickie post before I throw up a bunch of screenshots that I've been too lazy to deal with.

I tanked an in-guild 10m ICC last night. We only got up to Saurfang (and kept wiping because we had a mage that didn't know what Ice Block was), but I was pleasantly surprised at how little I messed up. I was pretty much the offtank, because I had like 42k health and our DK tank had 47k. /jealous

Anyway, it was a blast. I really enjoyed seeing raiding from a different perspective like that. Having to work together with the other tank on fights like Marrowgar and Saurfang add a new dimension to raiding. As DPS, you just have to avoid dying and MAYBE do a few special things (kiting the adds on Saurfang without getting owned by them), but tanking is really an exercise in teamwork.

I enjoyed it so much that I think I'm going to do it again next week!

Like I said, next post will be a bunch of random screenshots for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment