Thursday, July 9, 2009

Oh hai guise!














So after reading WoW Insider columns on a daily basis, draining them of all pertinent information Tom Hanks vs. Coconut style (Cast Away, in case you inexplicably missed the reference), and ESPECIALLY after reading all of Jong's posts on his blog, Forbearance, I became inspired to start one. I'll answer some of the questions I sense you have below:

- Yes, I have a ret paladin.
- Yes, another ret paladin blog.
- No, no number crunching or EJ theorycraft here.
- What do you mean, what's the point? The people NEED to hear about how I crush evil-doers with mah sexy mace.

In all seriousness, this is my first blog and may be a bit rough. If you are a seasoned blogger (particularly a WoW blogger), any tips and tricks/advice/words of sage wisdom would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment